Faith rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing

To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life. The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise This to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover. Joseph Addison

Friday, July 31, 2009

Anime and Figures

Hello, People. I know I haven;t updated my blog for a very long time already. I was surfing the net and I came across somethings that are quite interesting that I would like to share.
This is Red Sinanju! I have actually seen him around the june holidays time, if I'm not wrong, he was on a showcase at the comics connection fiesta ( went there alone ) Ever since I saw it there, I have dreamt of getting it. But now I'm gonna fufill my wish, I will be getting him after the 'O' s. Haha!
This is so far the best photo taken of him I can find =( Although this one doesn't look like the one I saw, it's still so cool looking! This is also my second favourite Gundam figure! I remembered that the one on the display at the comics connection fiesta was holding another better looking weapon, believe me, I have been trying to ask around where or what is that weapon, but to no avail~~ ( If anybody have a clue of any weapons, please tell me =X Ur help will be appreciated ALOT! THANKS )



Sadly, I have to focus on my "O" s right now. I have to resist my temptation of buying it! >.<
Yup, That is Lancelot from Code Geass. Sorry for saying this but I was expecting a much more better looking Lancelot, so this is not really up to my liking =X

I guess this Lancelot is better than the one before, I am planning to get this also, after "O" s~~Karen's Guren MK-II This is also something I'm gonna get>.<>The worst part comes in here, if you guys remembered, I bought a LElouch figure before and I saw this after buying the figure!! This is totally not fair! This is nicer and cheaper than the one I bought!!!!! OH gosh, Never Mind, I will buy him again! The best thing is that his clothes are made of real fabrics!! Seriously, I regretted buying the Lelouch I bought before, I would rather buy these Lelouch's..Anyways, Lightning is still my favourite. Her figures are finally out, but I'm not sure if it's out in Singapore ( Don't think so ) I think her figure looks DAMN awesome, Don'cha think so? ( Actually, I am also interested in Noct's figure but his figures are not out =( Sian!A side view..Lastly, Other characters from FF 13...

0 comments:

Post a Comment