Faith rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing

To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life. The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise This to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover. Joseph Addison

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gundam at AFA '09

Now, These are the guadam figures that I have recently found a liking on. But I still do not have much interest on the anime. I wonder y?
00 Raiser. Planning to get this ^^
Nice shot!
This is 1 SHINY gundam


My favourite! Lancelot from Code Geass R2
I forgot whoose knightmare was this lols
Tian Zi, if I'm not wrong

This is also my favourite ! Guren MK II! Karen pilots this and her Guren gets remodelled by Lyod-san

1 comments:

anand said...

I think it is 'Fate' instead of 'Faith'
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090625082608AAbgSKG

Post a Comment