Faith rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing

To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life. The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise This to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover. Joseph Addison

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bad mannered people in Subway

Hi guys, I just wanted to share my experience on my day at the subway today.
 Okays, I was at subway queuing up waiting for my turn. Since I am not a regular customer of subway, I do not really know any " subway's universal or international terms". As I was not sure of what the lady at the counter said, I asked her politely to repeat what she just said. But, I find no reason for the customers behind me to SHOUT or " speak loudly " what she said to me. Why should they get pissed off?
Is it because of my ignorance of the terms they use? I just find them very rude of them to literally SHOUT or " speak loudly "at me like that.

Where is their manners? Is it wrong to not know something? Manners these days are hardly seen in some people. Anyways, it was really pissing off.

It just ruined my mood today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment