Faith rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing

To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life. The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise This to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover. Joseph Addison

Saturday, February 7, 2009

CNY Celebration in my sch

Hi Guys! Me and my friends went to celebrate CNY at out sch yesterday, 7 feb 2009. I decided to take photos with my friends and yeah, here they are. ( The guy standing in the middle didn't want to take photos at 1st but the girls persuaded him. Haha! ) * photos are not to be taken without permission *
Another shot with me and my friends! Haha!
My friends and their form teacher
Another shot with her form teacher =)
----Me, my friends and my teachers!-----
From the left: My previous maths teacher, Mr Yo. My classmate, Geraldine. Me. My friends, Sabina and Kokila
On top left to right : Me. My friend, Wei Jin. Mr Yo. Kokila, Sabina
Me and my friends =)
Me, My friends and my best english teacher, Mrs Mahinda!
Me and my enlgish teacher, Mrs Mahinda ! =)
Me and my friend, Yiok Yin. I wanted to take a photo with her previous costume, she was wearing a cuter costume. =( Nvm , at least i gotta a photo with her.
Random taken photo with a girl i don't know. Luv her fashion sense. *U can see from the way im standing, i was very tense. heehee
Me and " Cai Shen Ye ". It means God of Fortune in chinese. HAHA! im gonna get gd fortune this year thnx to him! Haha!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks kind of fun, what did your actually do there? ^^

and.. WOAH! Nortics!!! *fangirl screams* I like your blogskin! ^^

Post a Comment