Faith rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing

To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life. The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise This to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover. Joseph Addison

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Party at Alvin's house

After the movies, me and my friends went to Alvin's house for a party. Here are some photos taken there. Gambling..... is not a good habit.... ( jkjk)
All of us were so enthusiastic about the WII in alvin's house.
Yu Sen and Alvin " Battling " each other...
Edison and Desmond playing the boxing game
Edison was tired so Yu Sen took over
The presents exchange time.. Wah! the choco's are so attracting
This is what i got for my present.......
I like the wrapping though...
I didn't know where to put my present at, so i placed it near my Cloud Strife figure... Haha~

In overall, we enjoyed ourselves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment