Faith rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing

To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life. The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise This to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover. Joseph Addison

Thursday, April 30, 2009

---Gu-Mi--Cho-Co---

Yo! went to get another Gumi Choco again~~
This time I bought all the flavours in one whole, but I still prefer the Chocolate one... ^^"
Yo! PPL! I have something NICE and TASTY to recommend to you guys. This is GU MI CHO CO ^^ One of the best choco's the world! The best part is that I got this for free! =) That person actually owes me choco *.* What can I say, Thank you, goushuujin !! *
Here are some random shots taken using my handphone, I got SUPER bored so decided to *train my photo taking skills. ( Want to get a Nikon D90, was actually my dream camera untill SOME ppl bought it earlier then me =( )

Domo loves choco too


0 comments:

Post a Comment