Faith rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing

To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life. The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise This to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover. Joseph Addison

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fate of a bird


i was walking to my class a few days ago, and as i was climbing up the stairs, i saw two gals walking up the stairs too. Guess wad happen? the gals stepped on the bird! !@#$% the bird was lyk struggling. i felt like scolding the gals but i stopped myself. so i decided to go back to my class, put my bag at my class, then run for its rescue. BUT, when i was running to rescue the bird, the bird wasn't thr anymore.

i feel so sad for the bird. I wonder wad happened to the bird..... Hopefully it escaped

I was thinking tt if only i rescued the bird right at the moment i saw it, it might have survived... HAIZ~~~ life goes on~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment