Faith rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing

To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life. The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise This to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover. Joseph Addison

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My friend and his cards


hi guys. im gonna " elaborate " more abt my yu-gi-oh cards i have treasured so much. Actually, my cards were sold away to a " karang guni " guy without my permission! do u noe how much the cards worth? i wasted quite alot money on it and when i decided to sold it... tis kind of things happens.

My friend, hu used to play yu-gi-oh, was considered the best and the strongest player in his primary school. due to certain reasons, his dad, tore his cards by half 1 by 1 in front of his eyes!
OMG! its too horrible! he witnessed his cards being destroyed in front of his eyes while he can do nth abt it. sad rite?

My fren cried tt night..... oh man~~~~ it was so hard for him and me....

i really wish we could do smthn to get our cards back.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment