Faith rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing

To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life. The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise This to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover. Joseph Addison

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sunday, Jan 11, 2009


hi all! 2day my parents went out so i took the chance to watch ghost whisperer. ghost whisperer is my fave show.
i am oso in luv wif piano. i wanna learn piano i was told tt i can get a piano if i do well in my " O " lvl tis year.
i am currently watching code geass, trying to watch finish, still at season 2. argh!!
i nid to catch up with my studies, sian! i was lyk slacking through most of my subjects and i kinda regret it now caz its NVR easy to catch up oh man!
juz posted my new drawings at : Grave-Of-Maria.deviantart.com : hopefully there are comments to it. heehee! im still learning how to draw so ignore the ugly parts of my drawings but be MESMERIZED by the baeutiful part of my drawings. haha!

tts all for now. o.0

0 comments:

Post a Comment