Faith rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing

To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life. The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise This to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover. Joseph Addison

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gundam


Hi guys! 2day Me and my friend went to Sunshine plaza caz there were quite a few Figure Shops at thr. At 1st, when me and my fren, " Noctis " went in, we were like " OH MY GOD! this is HEAVEN! we were abt TO FAINT! haha!

Out of all the shops thr, there was this shop that caught my attention. It was the only shop that was selling ONLY gundam figures. me and my fren saw many cool figures and my favourite figure is STRIKE FREEDOM! it was so COOL, NICE and cool!

OMG! if oni i can getit..... anyways, tis is the pic of that figure box.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

did your get lost? lols.

Post a Comment