Faith rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing

To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life. The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise This to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover. Joseph Addison

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My cards!


hi guys! 2day im gonna post abt my "yu-gi-oh" cards. i used to play yu-gi-oh, and i consider myself
gd enough to beat quite a few of my opponents. at my sch, none of the lower sec students can defeat me. HAHA! Due to some reasons, i lost my cards and im now terribly missing them....

Did you guys heard abt an incident whr a boy was left to die by his mother. Sadly, some wild dogs attacked him. i can say tt his future is gone. Tis boy is gonna face alot challenges from now on, both physically and mentally. he has to be prepared....

Anyways, me and my frens gonnna go NAFA ( Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts ) tis saturday, caz we hav passion in arts!
hopefully, its gonna be fun. heehee! ^^

tts all for now, bb =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment