Faith rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing

To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life. The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise This to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover. Joseph Addison

Saturday, March 28, 2009

--Figures--


Hi, guys~~ today I went to Kuro Bara cosplay event and I decided that I should get something home, so I bought Sephiroth and Vincent Valentine. I think the figures aare quite cool and quite worth it. HeeHee
Cloud: " I can't wait any longer~~ after so many months being so lonely... "

Sephiroth: " Good to see you, cloud... "
Cloud: " Go away! You evil! "
Cloud: " Come on, let's face him together "

Anyways, I think the figures are quite cool and worth it, especially when I got Sephiroth for just $ 50 when the original price is $ 69. ^^ =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment