Faith rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing

To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life. The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise This to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover. Joseph Addison

Sunday, March 29, 2009

RE : D Gray Man review


HI, guys!!! I have decided to re-do the review on D GRAY MAN.

Basically, D Gray Man was my first anime that really caught my attention when I saw it on tv. I think that the plot of the anime is very VERY original and superb. ( I'm actually a fan of D Gray Man ) With such intense actions in the anime, how can anybody not get addicted to it.

My favourite episode is Ep 102 ( the part where Lenalee ' revives ' her innocence ). Other than that would be the part where allen activates his Crown Clown innocence for the first time in the Asian Branch and the part where Allen saves Lenalee from The Earl. Woah, the way Allen came out and stopped The Earl is just COOL

The artwork of DGM is just so great that I can't take my eyes of it. Although sometimes... it gets boring ( the part where Allen took such a long time to revive his innocence in the Asian Branch ) BUT in overall, I think that its a MUST watch anime.

I was reading the manga where it got kind of boring UNTIL.... THE LATEST CHAPTER 182 is OUT! Allen's noah rises!!

Its just amazing at the way the artist captures the audience's heart at time to time. It's not like other animes where you can expect the outcome, an example would be that Allen Walker is actually related to the 14th and currently.... Allen discovers something strange when he stabs himself with his own sword.

OH man~~ I just wish that the next season can really come out soon caz ppl seem to be forgetting DGM....

( Allen WAlker's Noah is Rising ) ^^ * Pls tell me how is this review, arigato~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment