Faith rarely calls upon us at the moment of our choosing

To have a good friend is one of the highest delights of life. The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise This to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover. Joseph Addison

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Worst year ever!! !@#$%


This year had been the worst year ever, MAN! I really hate this....

-My friend said I was irritating, he was happy that I disappeared from his sight.
-My dad falsely acussed me of wasting the water at the toilet.. ( long story )
-I could'nt draw a single thing, my hand would just tremble every time I take a pencil! ( Can't draw with a clear mind )
-My mum does'nt seem to be in a good mood too, so she would vent her anger on me and my sis...
-My dad DOWNGRADED my current modem from 8 Mb per sec to 3 Mb per sec, which means the speed won't be that fast anymore... I don't really mind about this, I am just worried that my dad would complain that the speed is very VERY VERY slow. He used to complain about that...
-I don't know how to show my dad my report book, although there is improvement but I still failed 2 subjects!
-My mum is planning to go to Malaysia during this holiday, but I want to stay here and study, which my parents may not come to agree....


The thing is that I'm really confused right now, problems here and there, its everywhere! I just need some time to take this huge step.... haiz~~~ And the worst of all, I'm pretending to be happy when I'm not even happy...


  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ....... ( This is so random... )

0 comments:

Post a Comment